- abc (rqjn4vbc)
- 2017-02-07 13:54 +09:00(JST)
- Access 6
- Answer 1
- Violation Report
Hi, we are interested to go to the Fuji Shibazakura Festival from Kawaguchiko Station during the Golden Week and after our Festival visit, we would like to go to the Narusawa Ice Cave 鳴沢氷穴 and Wind Cave 本栖風穴.
1. Does the Festival shuttle bus Shibazakura Liner (roundtrip 2000 yen including entrance fee) stopped at Ice Cave on the way back from Fuji Shibazakura Festival to Kawaguchiko Station?
2. If not, please advise us on how to go to Ice Cave by local bus? What bus number and what is the one trip bus fare between Ice Cave and Kawaguchiko Station?
3. What is the time schedule for the local bus from Ice Cave to Kawaguchiko Station?
4. Does the Fujigoko Enjoy ticket covers the trip to Fuji Shibazakura Festival in Lake Motosu?
5. Please also advise us on how to go to Sozo no Mori from Kawaguchiko Station by local bus? What bus number to take and what is the one trip bus fare?
6. May I know what is the time schedule for the highway bus from Shinjuku to Mt Fuji Subaru 5th Station on 3 May 2017? It cannot be found on this website.
7. Does the Fuji Cherry Trees that blooms during Golden Week be found in Shinjuku Gyoen during Golden Week?
Thanking u in advance for your help.